Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and market-leading robotics company, where nothing is impossible? Do you thrive by working with and through people?
We have changed the ground rules in automation – and it is being noticed
As part of Universal Robots, you also become part of a global success. Our robotic arms help our customers improve productivity, profitability and create a safer working environment. Our international offices in Singapore, Barcelona, Shanghai and US have performance-oriented colleagues who all share a passion for building a globally recognized business. We are experiencing rapid development and see continuous learning as the means to stay at the forefront of our field.
Strong Service Hub Manager
As our next Service Hub Manager, we offer you the possibility to work with and through people. Even though you have a structured mindset, your flexible approach allows you to embrace constant changes. Since this is not your first encounter with managing people, you are fully aware of the responsibility and willing to put your team before yourself.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will among others be:
- Daily management and coordination of team resources and activities for Service Hub Denmark
- Assist in coordination of processes and work instructions across all service hubs (China and US) and ensure communication between the service hubs
- Help train staff in global hubs
- Participate in ensuring correct introduction of new products/product changes throughout the service engineering organization
- Coordinate activities between service hubs and other departments
What does it take to become our new colleague?
We are looking for a candidate with proven management experience, preferably with at least 5 persons in your team. As Service Hub Manager you are technology savvy, passionate about service and the use of best practices.
- +5 years’ experience as team manager, from a global function is preferred
- Experience with AS2012 and MS systems
- Technical education, either in electronics or mechanical
- High level of English, spoken and in writing. Any other languages are considered a plus.
- Structured mindset
- Highly flexible, able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Good communication skills
Ready to apply?
Apply using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis, so we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Join Universal Robots
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics.
Together, we find innovative solutions to some of the most important manufacturing issues facing businesses today. And we dare to do what others find impossible – working towards making bleeding edge technologies a reality for businesses of all sizes.