Do you have a talent for project management? We are looking for an experienced candidate with a good track record from oil and gas industry projects.
Maersk Decom, owned by Maersk Drilling and Maersk Supply Service, is targeting the oil and gas industry with integrated decommissioning services and we are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a strong decommissioning and project execution background. Here you will have the opportunity for professional development while being able to leave your fingerprint on the position as one of the main points of interface towards clients, collaboration partners and sub-contractors.
You will be part of our newly started company with great entrepreneur spirit, working out of Lyngby, Denmark. You will report to the CTO and collaborate closely with clients, collaboration partners as well as our specialists from Maersk Drilling & Maersk Supply Service to bring out the best of all worlds and make all parties move in the same direction.
You will join the integrated project management team preparing for execution and executing a decommissioning project together with our client and collaboration partners. As the first line of contact to the customer, collaboration partners and sub-contractors, you will collaborate closely with all parties to bring out the best in each of us; ensuring the overall project is properly prepared, executed and delivered as planned.
Stepping into an international environment with highly professional teams, you will experience and get to know our organizational capabilities such as innovation, collaboration and customer focus.
As you join us in our journey to become the world’s most reliable supplier of integrated decommissioning services, you will be given an excellent opportunity to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business in close collaboration with clients and partners.
When joining the Maersk Group you will work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
The role will include tendering and execution of Maersk Decom projects including:
- Plug and abandonment activities
- Flushing, cleaning and disconnect services
- Topside, substructures and/or subsea facilities removal
- Onshore dismantling, recycling and waste management activities
As our Senior Project Manager you will be the Maersk project representative and the key point of contact internally as well as the interface towards client, partners and sub-contractors on a project level after contract award.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the client and authorities
- Liaising with collaboration partners and sub-contractors
- Defining the work scope as well as the associated cost and schedule
- Planning and coordinating project activities (incl. resolving conflicting activities)
- Defining HSE and quality programmers, ensuring they are implemented and maintained
- Multidiscipline management; ensuring the individual workstreams are collectively aligned with project goals
- Project control, management of change and contract management during the execution phase
- Lessons learnt and contribution to a continuous PM improvement process
Who are we are looking for
We are looking for a senior project manager with experience from the oil and gas industry. The right candidate ideally matches all or most of the following criteria:
- Familiarity with the decommissioning regulatory regime
- Tender preparations experience
- Project execution experience
- Risk management, interface management and change management experience
- Strong project control experience (budget process, cost & schedule follow-up and reporting)
- Openminded and with an innovative and pragmatic mindset
- Strong stakeholder management competencies
- Flexibility to travel
• Maersk Decom provides bundled decommissioning solutions to global oil and gas operators. Initially covering up to 80% of the decommissioning process, Maersk Decom offers project management, well plug and abandonment, towage of floating units and removal of subsea infrastructure. In the long-term, Maersk Decom plans to provide the full end-to-end process of decommissioning. • The company was established in April 2018 as a 50:50 joint venture between Maersk Drilling and Maersk Supply Service. Maersk Decom leverages the parent companies’ heritage of over 50 years of safe and efficient operations, high quality assets and technical capabilities. • For more information, visit http://www.maerskdecom.com
- Carsten Sander Jacobsen, CTO, Maersk Decom, firstname.lastname@example.org