Senior Manager – Group Performance & Reporting
We are looking for a passionate and performance-driven manager to take an active part in activities across Lundbeck’s financial processes.
Do you have passion…
…for creating insightful financial reporting supporting management in taking the right decisions? If so, this is an opportunity to match your passion for performance management reporting with leading a high performing team of finance professionals making management reporting to senior management in Lundbeck.
Group Performance & Reporting is a sub team of Business Finance. Business Finance (approx. 10+ finance professionals) is part of Group Finance with a total of approx. 45+ finance professionals. Our work environment is characterized by knowledge sharing, collaboration and trust.
In the role as Senior Manager, you will be working closely together with your colleagues in Business Finance and colleagues in Group Finance as well as our business partners throughout the global organization.
Location – Lundbeck HQ, Copenhagen.
Your job and key responsibilities
You will lead and manage a team of 2-3 financial analysts achieving results through a high-performance culture. In close collaboration with the Senior Director of Business Finance, you will be responsible for continuously improving our Group financial reporting and planning processes to support value creation across Lundbeck. With a distinct can-do-attitude, you thrive in a dynamic environment and are not thrown off balance when changes happen.
Examples of your key responsibilities are;
- Monthly and quarterly financial performance management reporting to Executive Management and Board of Directors
- Ownership and coordination of Lundbeck’s financial annual wheel (reporting, target setting, budgeting, forecasts and long-term strategic planning)
- Ensuring that Lundbeck makes sound financial decisions
- Ad-hoc analyses and reporting to senior management
- Modelling business scenarios and track performance metrics
Our preferred candidate is a finance professional, who early in his/her leadership career or ready to take on a role as manager. You have solid experience from working with controlling, auditing, reporting and/or financial analysis.
Our preferred candidate has the following profile:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in finance, economics, business or accountancy.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with finance reporting and planning
- Strong ability to turn data into actionable insights
- High personal drive and focus on delivering
- Passionate, performance driven and quality-minded
- Confident in engaging and motivating your team and stakeholders
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
For further information, please contact Carsten Deleuran, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also recommend that you have a look at our website.
Please click on the link below to apply for the job. Applications must be received no later than 24 05 2019. Your application and CV should not be sent via email.