BIRKENSTOCK is a global footwear brand that stands for quality, function and all-round well-being. The historic roots of this long-standing family-run company can be traced back to the year 1774. Nowadays, the product portfolio comprises sandals and closed shoes, accessories, natural cosmetics as well as beds and sleep systems. With more than 4,300 employees, BIRKENSTOCK is the German shoe industryâ€™s largest employer. BIRKENSTOCK has 13 locations in Germany, with company headquarters in Neustadt (Wied) and privately owned distribution companies in Europe, Asia and the USA.
For our Sales Europe Team, at our location in Kopenhagen we are looking for a
(Senior) Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Within the market, you are responsible for maintaining a portfolio of clients and executing the strategies, budget, and guidelines of Birkenstock
- Playing an active part in continuously building the brand by maintaining and developing the client portfolio
- Confidently taking on the responsibility of sales, replenishments, and budget on a client-level
- Developing and executing go-to market strategies with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Tracking the sellout data-stock-reports
- Taking part in bi-annual sales conventions and report to the Managing Director
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, BACKGROUND:
- 3-5 years of experience in sales/accounting managing
- Experience within the fashion and shoe business
- Extensive experience with MS Office
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Communicative teamplayer with high self-motivation and intercultural competence
- Fluent English
- Strong willingness to travel within the region
BIRKENSTOCK offers you all the advantages of a successful, fast growing, global company: dynamic work environment, considerable design freedom, authentic and open corporate culture and excellent development opportunities. Sounds exciting? It is. We are looking forward to receiving your online application, stating your salary expectations!
If you have any further question, please contact Natasha Pessel +49 221 31083 5639.