- To manage all aspects of AVL contracts so that they are completed within time, specification and budget.
- To proactively manage the contracts to meet project timescales and improve margins.
- To report on the contracts as required by the AVL Nordiska and AVL Headquarters project reporting processes.
- To maintain, and assist in the development of, project management controls for costs and planning
- To support the electrical, mechanical and software engineering departments in order to achieve the design standards for the AVL projects.
- To foster and maintain harmonious relationships with customers, sub-contractors and AVL staff and to develop good working relationships
- To attend, contribute to, and when required call such meetings as are required to effectively manage the contracts under the control of this role.
- To maintain control over all AVL and AVL sub-contractors working on the contracts and ensure they comply with all relevant Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental Protection standards and procedures
- To give assistance as required in the process of quoting for new work for AVL.
- To provide a flexible approach to meet the reasonable business goals of AVL Nordiska.
- To support any site activities when required during the course of the project.
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably required commensurate with the nature of the job and level of responsibility
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with all levels of customers, colleagues and sub-contractors.
- Project manager with wide practical experience, preferably in the automotive industry.
- To be available to work at AVL Nordiska and on customer’s sites
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-driven
- Higher engineering qualification is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within project management or similar role
We look forward to receiving your details; please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL