Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth we are looking to appoint a Legal Account Manager to lead a portfolio of clients. This role will suit engaged, results focused individuals who wish to develop and realize their potential in a progressive multinational employer.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Ensure the continues support for clients (fund structures, multinational, holding and real estate owning companies) on corporate legal services.
- Ensure all client related legal documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner, is up to date and compliant with legislation in the jurisdiction where the entity is registered – multiple jurisdictions.
- Ensure services are provided in accordance with existing standards, procedures, compliance and KYC requirements.
- Maintain and develop multiple business relationships with clients and internal/external stakeholders to ensure a superior client experience.
- Continually review and make recommendations for improving legal service processes as well as team performance.
- Maintain and develop technical skills and professional knowledge, monitor internal and external industry developments.
- Have a degree in Law coupled with at least 1-2 years’ demonstrated experience in a corporate legal environment.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential; Danish or Swedish is essential as well.
- Be a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Be willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenges.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.