Who are we?
UserTribe is one of the fastest growing data platforms in the world on a mission to bring customer-centricity to the heart of decision-making at enterprises. By facilitating customers’ interactions with our clients’ ideas, concepts, prototypes and marketing material, we enable our clients to involve customers at every stage of their workflow.
We have built a company which is a thought-leader in customer centricity globally, 3,5X’ed our business in 1 year, and are now 60 people in Denmark and a small office in London. While being on this intense growth journey we try to take care of each other and have as healthy an office environment as possible surrounded by healthy snacks to help us be energized throughout the day.
What are we expecting?
As we value our health and want to enable our employees to have a healthy lifestyle while working here, we currently have several snack options during the day such as juices, chia pudding, nuts and vegetable and fruit snacks. However, we are ready to take this initiative to a new level and find someone who can own this area and take complete charge of our healthy lifestyle.
Therefore, you will be responsible of innovating and optimizing the area and will be able to make this your own and create the healthy environment you believe in. We would like you to have a focus on variation and well-balanced nutritional food options. We expect you to handle all parts of the area from planning, preparing and arranging the daily snacks.
Please note that we have catered lunch and you will therefore not have to cook lunch only arrange it. However, there are plenty of possibilities to cook, bake or prepare any snacks you would like for the office.
It will also be your responsibility to create a healthy environment all around the office by making it look intriguing and welcoming throughout the day. This includes e.g. taking care of plants, tidying up when needed and prepare for inhouse meetings.
Who are we looking for?
- We imagine that you have a Global Nutrition and Health degree and/or experience within the health and food industry as e.g. ‘økonoma’, kitchen assistant, chef or another relevant job
- You are driven and passionate about owning all aspects of the nutritional area – from planning to execution
- You are motivated by being an important factor to the overall office environment and help ensure the wellbeing of the people around you.
- You have a positive, warm, and smiling personality with great energy
- You are Self-driven, efficient, and able to get things done
- You are fluent and comfortable with speaking English as we are an international office
What would you get out of it?
- You will get a unique opportunity to contribute to the culture and wellbeing of a growing company
- We have high ambitions and are ready to let you take on other areas you might find interesting that ties into the ‘healthy environment’ aspects such as establishing exercise options
- Get a chance to be challenged, grow and learn and own your own area completely
- Be able to structure and manage your own time and work
- Work with experienced, competent, inspiring and down to earth colleagues
We are looking for a high performing and passionate person, who will go that extra mile, lead the way and takes on responsibility, and is ready to reach their full potential. We are located in the center of Copenhagen at Bremerholm 4, 1069 København K. in a nice office with a light-hearted atmosphere. To get to know each other, we grab a cocktail or two the first Friday of each month in the Friday Bar.