Manage a team of designers/engineers to deliver high quality, cost effective and timely engineering solutions to customers. Formulate plan, allocate resources to meet the agreed contractual and financial targets. Ensure team’s compliance with standard processes, procedures, practices and safety requirements. Defines and ensures implementation of operating guidelines for team.Oversees progress within own area of responsibility, identifies and manages technical issues. Drives team performance to ensure that deliverables are met on time, as per the set contract, safety and quality requirements.
- Experience from from plant project business needed
- Experience in electro-mechanical design is beneficial.
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish/English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.