Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
Genmab is now searching for an experienced Drug Supply Manager to be part of CMC Operations in Copenhagen. The Drug Supply Manager will be responsible for managing outsourcing of packaging, labelling and distribution of clinical trial supplies for early as well as late stage Genmab clinical trials. Moving forward with many late stage trials in pipeline, the Drug Supply Manager will also assist in implementing IRT and integration to other systems.
The position reports to Team lead for Drug Supply
Key responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate drug supply and to provide IMP for clinical trials
- Manage and coordinate ancillaries, pre-medication and comparators for clinical trials
- Implementing IRT and integration to other systems e.g. eCRF for trials
- Label set-up for specific countries and approval of labels
- Manage shipping and distribution through service providers
- Drug supply forecasting and inventory oversight
- Define appropriate drug supply activities at CMO necessary for providing drug supplies for clinical trials
- Support CMC Project Managers and participate in project teams
Skills and experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in handling clinical drug supply, including setting up label text, handling of ancillaries, distribution with cold chain management
- Experienced in setting up and working with IRT systems
- Experience with working with CMO for the clinical trial supplies
- Trained in GDP and GMP is a requirement
- Good communication skills in both English and Danish
Moreover, you meet the following personal requirements:
- You are structured and process oriented
- You have a quality mindset and are able to prioritize your work in a fast paced and changing environment
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to work independently as well as within global teams
- You are result- and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of Genmab
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Recruiter Jannie Jensen (email@example.com).
Genmab has selected Korn Ferry as a global recruitment partner to help us manage your application. When uploading your application it will be transferred to Korn Ferry for their processing. By clicking ‘apply now’ you will see how Korn Ferry manages your application and privacy.
To learn more about Genmab, you can visit our website: http://www.genmab.com/