Customer Fulfilment (CFF) plays a fundamental role within Retail in achieving the IKEA goal of becoming a multichannel retailer. We are focusing on contributing to a seamless shopping experience for the many people with great quality across all touchpoints.
The Fulfillment Development & Multichannel Network function within CFF is taking the lead and overall responsibility for the design, establishment and development of the distribution network.
For this role you have
- a university degree in Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or proven performance in supply chain management.
- 2-4 years working experience in a management position in distribution, retail, logistics or similar.
- Proven successful leadership in delivering both business result and people development in a matrix organization. You have proven experience in securing the implementation of mid-term and long-term strategies and plans
- You have knowledge in following areas:
o IKEA business model, the strategic landscape and IKEA ways of working
o Good business understanding and knowledge of Multichannel Network related IKEA processes, supply chain, warehousing operations and service business leading to an excellent customer fulfilment
o Excellent understanding of the customer and co-worker needs, demands and expectations on the markets
o Market & industry intelligence along with change and stakeholder management
o Good knowledge of relevant IT systems/solutions/tools, calculation methods and analysis within the function
Accountable for multichannel network roadmap and the overview of CFF projects therein.
- Responsible for design of the multichannel network for the Danish market and for the development of new and existing fulfillment units.
- Responsible for implementation of various improvement projects and for the development and implementation of the global Multichannel Network agenda.
- Responsible for preparing the investment request connected to Customer Fulfilment investments and the investment budget on the market level.
- Responsible for the cooperation with key partners within and outside of retail while contributing with both knowledge and resources to optimal operational and multichannel development, sourcing activities as well as to all matrixes, global and market initiatives and competence networks