Content Curation Manager at Viaplay
Are you passionate about movies and series? Do you have great organizational and communication skills? Can you lead and inspire a team? Great, then we might have the challenge for you! We’re currently looking for a Manager for our Content Curation Team to join our office in Stockholm. If this is you – go ahead and apply!
Viaplay is all about creating moments that matter for our customers, may it be moments of joy, thrill, compassion or just moments of relaxation. In the Content Curation team, it’s our job to help our customers find content that will create a captivating experience. As the manager of our Content Curation Team you will be working with what is at the heart of Viaplay: Our movies and series.
The challenge ahead
Your main responsibility is to lead a team of site managers and copywriters that cares for the curation of Viaplay on different platforms for all four nordic countries. As the manager of the Content Curation team you are responsible for how we promote our series and movie content in the Viaplay app on Smart TV, tablets, web and smartphone. You will report to Head of Optimization and Curation.
- Own and implement the curation strategy and guidelines and communicate it to stakeholders across the organization
- Create and manage the content promotion plan for the Viaplay app with the goal of making the most out of our content
- Align promotion plan with the customer communication team and central and local marketing departments
- Follow-up and measure the performance of content and take appropriate action accordingly
- Drive development of CMS and other curation tools
- Manage a team of four direct reports and support them in their daily work
What we are looking for
We think that you have a couple of years of work experience as a project manager or similar position. You are a strong communicator both when it comes to colleagues and stakeholders and as well as to our customers. As a person, we think that you’re driven and engaged, and a team player who’s not afraid to work independently and speak your mind. You understand the importance of research and analysis, but never lose your flair for creativity.
- You have an education within business, marketing, content management or similar
- You work independently and constantly strive to improve plans, processes and people
- You can communicate and present your ideas and the work that the team performs in a convincing and inspiring manner
- You are a team player with great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Stakeholder management is your superpower and you have the ability to understand how the work you perform impacts the business as a whole
- Fluent in Swedish (or another nordic language) and English
- Experience within media, entertainment or content management is a plus
We want to hear from you!
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. We don’t accept applications through email. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact our recruiter Axel Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group)is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows.