HelloFresh: Join one of the World’s fastest growing startups
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat – forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level – as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solver who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. You will be an integral part of a small fast-growing team, based in Copenhagen, Denmark. You will be the voice of HelloFresh to our customers online and offline.
- Deliver above and beyond customer service through phone, email, and social media
- Answer customer calls and reply to email inquiries in a fast-paced environment
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
- Think creatively about ways to improve the relationship with the customer
- Assist customers in managing their HelloFresh subscriptions
- Build a positive relationship with our operations team to ensure our customers are receiving the best product and service possible!
- Support marketing team with online communication deployment
- Share feedback & insights with the broader organization
Who we are looking for
- Fluent in Swedish
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills â€“ a.k.a. you’re a word nerd and a grammar geek
- A true people person! Very comfortable in a customer-facing role, by phone, email, and social, and with the patience to understand customer problems and the passion to make it right!
- Adept at developing, executing, and measuring community engagement strategies
- A contagiously happy attitude : )
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or equivalent
- Tech savvy and embraces technology to be more efficient
- Food knowledge/background preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service related position is an asset (e.g., call center, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Enjoys the dynamism of a startup environment (fast-paced office, shifting priorities, an “all hands on deck” approach)
- Swedish/Danish bilingualism a bonus;
- Happy with a later work day, e.g., Monday-Friday, 12pm-8pm, some in weekends
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day on
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, annual budget for training and development initiatives etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.