As our new Commercial Excellence Manager you will have the responsibility for driving commercial excellence in Maersk Supply Service to further optimize our sales efforts and our commercial decision making. We offer a challenging and enriching work environment in which you will be assigned to a global commercial team with whom you will get the possibility to leave your fingerprint on the organization and how we go about doing business.
What we offer
- Commercial excellence is central to how we do business in Maersk Supply Service and in that light we offer a central role in our organisation
- We want to continuously strengthen and drive commercial excellence by building and implementing the structures needed to support our global commercial setup
- You will be responsible for driving the commercial excellence in Maersk Supply Service, helping the commercial teams to further optimize sales efforts
- We offer a position that requires complex problem-solving skills and allows for contributions to decision-making across the organization
- As the main driver of Commercial Excellence activities you will be at the forefront of market development and collaborate closely to create the best result for the team
- You will be working in an international environment where you are in close communication with stakeholders at all levels of the organization giving you the opportunity to build a strong network across functions and develop your personal and professional skills even more
- For the right candidate the position offers great development potential
- Act as a trusted advisor by providing commercial/market insights and propose appropriate actions
- Drive the commercial strategy development process together with CCO and the commercial leadership team
- Further improve commercial decision making and host win-team sessions for our key commercial opportunities
- On a frequent basis, you are expected to conduct sales and pipeline analysis, support budget, strategy and investment planning and drive continuous development of the commercial tools and processes.
Who we are looking for
Most importantly, we are looking for a colleague that can make a lasting impact in not just the commercial excellence area but for the entire commercial department. You are self-driven, talented and a team player that inspire colleagues to outperform competition.
The right candidate for the position as Commercial Excellence Manager, should possess all or most of the following qualifications:
- Hold a master’s degree within a relevant field such as business or economics – with great academic performance
- Analytical and structured with strong independent drive
- Positive and agile mindset with focus on solving complex challenges expeditiously in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Motivated by driving change and improvements involving multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- A true team player who enjoys working and succeeding as a team
- Solid experience from similar role
Please attach your CV, a motivational letter where you exemplify the above criteria, grade transcripts and letters of recommendation to your application.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so please apply sooner rather than later.
- Kristian Borum Jorgensen, Head of Commercial Development and Tendering, Kristian.Jorgensen@maersksupply.com