Karma is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food consumption.
We are looking for a highly talented Video Content Intern to join our rockstar marketing team to help build Karma across all current markets. This is a rare opportunity for a student to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, multi-award winning impact startup with the mission to make sure food is never wasted.
As our Video Content Intern your mission is to create engaging video and photo content to make sure Karma is the most well known food tech brand within the sustainability sector by the end of 2019.
In this position, you will work hands-on in all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production for video projects in our own channels. Your focus will be on enhancing your production skills, learning new skills that can further your career and gaining valuable working experience. Your work will be hands with diverse storytelling and production genres. This will span all aspect of pre-production (scripting, storyboarding, pre-viz, location scouting, budgeting, etc..) Production (camera operation, sound utility, production assistant etc..) and Post-Production (project preparation, editing, etc..)
Youâ€™ll be working from our office in Stockholm and will closely work with the Marketing Teams in Stockholm, London and Paris.
- minimum 10 weeks internship
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Script, storyboard, find footage, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of the marketing team to establish project deliverables
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations and develop production schedules
- Manage video library
- Evaluate analytics
The Ideal Candidate
Your background and requirements
- Your are a student specializing in Film Production, Video Production, Cinematography or similar
- Fluent in English. Preferably good level in Swedish. French is a plus
- Passion for visual storytelling and enjoys content creation
- Has understanding of social media content and is able to recognize and react to social media trends or content within events that have social media potential
- Attention to detail, yet highly imaginative and creative being able to create magic on small budgets
- Organizational and time management skills, with ability to manage workload in fast-paced environment
- Understanding of video and photo editing technique with knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects and basic editing fundamentals
- Content research skills
- Proven track record in making things happen – delivering results quickly and efficiently
- Experience from a high growth consumer oriented startup is a plus
- Links to samples of your personal, school, or professional video work
- Sending a short 15-60sec video about Karma and our mission to end food waste