We are looking for a candidate for the position as IT Process Manager. You are a Process Manager within IT with a focus on process development as well as process governance. Perform process analysis and coordinate and drive improvement of existing processes, as well as design and implement new or improved processes.
Within a small team of process managers support the IT organization with common processes.
Developing, refining, and documenting ITSM policies, processes, and procedures
Optimizing our KPI reporting to ensure the right discussions are made in steering the organization towards defined targets.
Proactively analyze data, identify trends and recommending improvements
Operating with a strong sense of urgency ensuring that the processes add value to both the IT organization and to the users/customers who are receiving IT services
100% on-site at Customer premises. Selection will be held on going.
With possibility for further extensions.
- Good ITIL understanding and ability to demonstrate and clearly articulate understanding of Process governance of core processes like Incident, Change, Problem and Release Management processes
- 4+ years of experience in ITSM or similar role in a technical operations and support organization
- Prior experience of leading projects and workshops.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills within MS Office products like excel and power point.
- Strong listening, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- A pragmatic attitude with a sense of urgency.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-05-15.
+46 733 94 12 11