You will manage the relation to brand and design agencies, manage and implement usage of the brand tracker and provide brand expertise to country organizations. You are responsible for naming of hotels and the initial set up of legal brand protection for Scandic.
You will be part of the Brand Experience and Innovation team, which cover Brand strategies, Interior design and product/concept innovation and development. You will be collaborating closely with all countries and group functions.
- Be involved in strategic projects across countries, related to brand and business development.
- Define the brand equity and identity of the Scandic brand (including signature hotels by Scandic) and define the brand architecture.
- Build, implement and maintain the Scandic brand manual, including guidelines for execution in communication and operation.
- Guidelines for execution of guest experience in customer interactions.
- Drive training and compliance to the brand guidelines across the organization in marketing, sales and operations.
- Define, develop and maintain relevant brand KPI’s, manage reporting to build organizational understanding and to facilitate brand alignment and brand development.
- Define and facilitate brand audits in close cooperation with the Brand Experience and Innovation team as well with the Country Management Teams.
Experiences you bring and share with us
You are a commercially driven, strategic person that can paint the picture of the end goal. You are the orchestrator with the skills of collaborating with key stakeholders in the company. You use data as basis for decisions and deep customer insights to make the most for the brand experience. You like to work with a great international team with high spirits and drive. You see strategic brand work as a very broad discipline, far from the narrow graphical identity focused approach of the past.
- 4-6 years, or more, of experience within brand-building
- 2-4 years, or more, of experience within management consulting
- Business acumen, strong analytical skills and data driven decision making capacity
- A university degree in marketing and/or business administration
- A passion for customer needs and insights
- Creative, innovative and an eye for graphic design/images
- Business and financial understanding of profitability drivers
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage and create buy-in for brand expression and identity from many different stakeholders across Group and Country
- Effortless communication skills in English, you’ll be working in international teams
Information about the position
This is a full-time employment. We only accept applications through our website. All applications will be processed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you have ambitions to develop, we will give you the opportunity to grow in your role. The development opportunities within our organization are endless. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Scandic!
In our 280 hotels, in the 130 destinations that we operate in, we create great hotel experiences for the many people to enjoy, including ourselves.
DO YOU SHARE OUR VALUES?
BE A PRO GROW IN YOUR ROLE AND THE ORGANISATION
You are empowered to go in your desired direction, whichever that might be.
BE YOU AMONG FRIENDS
You can be yourself at Scandic, that’s how we are able to give that genuine personal service to our guests. We don’t always know what challenges we will face during the day, but we will solve them together.
BE CARING FOR THE BENEFIT OF TOMORROW
We will challenge you to take initiatives to accelerate the positive change for earth and build this and future generations as a whole.
BE BOLD MAKE YOUR ACTIONS MATTER
You are trusted to step out of your comfort zone and make a difference. We have the muscles to make use of great initiatives.