We’re here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers – we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we’re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
Telenor Sweden is in the midst of a major transformation of our business to become a truly digital telco. We are converting to a complete agile setup of the whole organization, becoming more data driven every day and are rapidly exploring and implementing new technologies to meet the digital future.
We are now looking for bright and driven Transformation Engagement Mangers to join our Transformation Projects team in Sweden to help us execute on our promise.
What you’ll do
As a Transformation Engagement Manger you will manage strategic transformation projects through cross-functional and dedicated teams in our agile environment. You will be part of a team of eight colleagues with different backgrounds whose main task is to manage and supporting our most complex and strategic projects. You will report to Manager of Transformation Projects.
Who you are
In order to be successful we believe you have a few years’ experience of managing projects with great strategic impact, as a management consultant (or equivalent). To succeed we also believe that you:
- Are a team-player who believes in collaboration
- Have a sharp strategic mind-set and willingness to get your hands dirty
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to influence others and impact decision-making
- Have a flexible and innovative mindset and are willing to find new ways to deliver on your goals in case you get stuck
- Always strive to do things in a smarter and more efficient way in order to deliver results
- Have great leadership and change management skills
- Experience from the telecom industry is a positive advantage
We do promise you a human company that is rapidly adapting to a digital reality. You will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. This role will give you great exposure to key stakeholders within the company and provide an excellent foundation from which you can progress to a leadership position. In addition, you will get:
- A flexible way of work – have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school, work from home when you need to? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work
- A generous health and benefit package with wellness grant, health insurance, “give me a break”-days, employee discounts, regular health checks, occupational pension and much more
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence
Come join us now
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact Lukas Nyqvist, firstname.lastname@example.org. NB! Don’t send you CV by email as these will not be evaluated.
Good to know
- Application deadline: We evaluate candidates continuously so please apply today
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- According to Telenor’s policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments