As Technical Solution Manager you are responsible for
- Positioning Ericsson as thought and technology leader in RAN and Transport with the customer as the trusted influencer
- Building a strong relationship with customerâ€™s decision makers (C-level and middle management)
- Generating new business opportunities and securing profitable business in tender phase using techno commercial tactics
- Developing technical presentations & proposals and perform customer presentations with excellent feedback
- Driving the technical negotiation
- Contributing to the development of a prioritized view of network evolution needs and target architecture
- Participating in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing including rest of MELA and feedback to BNEW
- Staying abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build up
- You have a broad technical know-how within RAN and Transport and in-depth know-how and proven sales experience in at least one area.
- You are a creative thinker and are thrilled by identifying solutions to customer problems
- You apply Consultative Selling
- You possess excellent presentation & communication skills and can easily adjust your communication style to different audiences
- You are a team player with very good collaboration and team leading skills
- You have very good Operator understanding
- Excellent English skills are mandatory
- Competence Drive, Master Strategy, Driving Innovation, Business Acumen, Enabling People, Courageous Leadership, Uncompromising Integrity, Customer Excellence, Excelling Execution, Embracing Change
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in large, complex, and cross-functional teams
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support the business needs
- Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies
The position is hosted in our Presales Team for Networks & Managed Services within Customer Unit Northern and Central Europe.
Hiring Manager: Hanna Maurer Sibley
Recruiter: Kamila Zych
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 280611