Cardlay is a Danish FinTech Company that allows issuing banks and card issuers to capitalize digitally on existing portfolios globally. A single software platform to issue, load, and manage cards and expenses globally for complete visibility and optimization in all processes.
Offering new payment card functionalities, Cardlay is providing added value within cards, transactions, travel expense management, millage, and VAT reclaim.
Cardlay is driving change to improve the daily business lives of Bank’s corporate customers and their employees by continuously delivering innovative and market-leading software solutions.
From day one, Cardlay has provided automated digital solutions with a unique user experience for a great improvement of banks customers.
Cardlay’s forefront software is both technologically and in terms of market approach, aimed at top-tier Banks and leading card issuers to capitalize on existing portfolios and creating long-term digital customer relationships. Built on automation and optimization; the solution meets a developing market’s need for disruption of card payments silo structures, card-handling processes, and galloping change of end-user’s behaviour.
The Cardlay core team consist of hand-picked, senior specialists who ensure ultimate efficiency in technical and business development. Offices today are Copenhagen, Odense & Belgrade
Overall Job Purpose
- To secure optimal delivery of development projects on time and quality.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work in close collaboration with project managers and product owners to secure an optimal development and implementation of software projects with Cardlays’s partners.
- Work with both architects, design, QA, developers and product owners to ensure that the commercial requirements are reflected in the technical implementation of the solutions.
- Be a key player in defining and upholding development processes across internal and external development teams.
- Coordinate between architects, design, QA, developers and product owners to ensure that implementations are done as requested by commercial.
- Help architects, design, QA, developers and product owners with structuring work related to maturing, developing and testing new features and improvements to existing.
- Maintain a well-structured and prioritized backlog with development ready items in cooperation with product owners, architects, design, developers, other project managers etc.
- Ensure high quality and that requirements are met by performing acceptance testing.
- Follow up on development and be able to internally communicate status to stakeholders.
- Proactively communicate and handle possible problems and obstacles related the projects.
- Continuously follow up on the development processes and make adjustments accordingly.
- Experience with Project Management of IT projects in a complex technical environment
- Experience with being responsible of IT projects with an outsourced partner
You have a business understanding of IT infrastructure and knowledge for the development process. You have knowledge for Project Management and the task associated with this position. High level for the understanding of IT and you are well located in this environment. Communication in fluent English is a must in this job. We expect that you have a proactive behaviour and always are looking and keeping a holistic overview
- Master of Science
- Other relevant Master
We offer a challenging and developing position in a unique FinTech scale-up with extraordinary good personal development opportunities
Kontakt og lokation
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Susanne Taarnager Strøm by mail: email@example.com or telephone +45 29 99 90 50