Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes – while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
The Senior International Market Access Manager will be leading reimbursement & HTA submission across EMEA. This would include preparing national reimbursement roadmaps and updating these, HTA submission files and ensuring robust health economic data analyses as it relates to the EMEA region, for Dexcom products, services and industry trends. This individual will work closely with the Global Access team & external consultants using data files and economic models, to establish appropriate documentation including cost models to be used for reimbursement and product positioning, and communication to and with third party payers, government entities and other market access partners. The location for this role is fairly flexible across the region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the reimbursement submissions strategy and execution for countries in the region.
- Ensure the developmention of health cost economic analysis tools (spreadsheets and economic models) for Dexcom partners and internal organization.
- Manage the core value dossiers across the EMEA region for Dexcom products.
- Keep up to date on clinical trials, both investigator initiated and external studies, that can be used to clinical and health economic value messaging for Dexcom products or categories.
- Prepare and update Market Access presentations for use by Dexcom partners and internal organization.
- Oversee and/or assist in the writing of articles and preparation of materials to be used professionally by Dexcom.
- This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned by the Director International Access.
Typically requires minimum of 10+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Sales or marketing experience in a pharmaceutical or medical device company is a plus. Disease state (diabetes) and related economic modeling insight is desired. Medical device market access experience is a must. Experience with HTA submission in larger European markets will be seen as positive.
Must be able to communicate effectively in English, and 1 or 2 other European languages. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Minimum of a Master’s Degree required. Master’s (M. A.; MS) in relevant field (health economics, health policy, public health, business) is required. Minimum of 10+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This job has supervisory repsonsibilities.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.