For every season we are looking for students who are interested in practising part time or full-time internship at Filippa K in our Marketing Department. The internship has to be a part of a University programme or the equivalent to it.
About the internship
You will be part of the marketing team and assist the marketing team, helping out on photoshoots and social media and managing with samples for Filippa K. You will have the opportunity to get an understanding of how to use digital marketing, social media and production for brand awareness.
The internship is for a minimum of 10 weeks.
You will be assisting in:
- Daily administrative duties as sending out products
- Helping out on events
- Influencer marketing
- Assisting at photoshoots
- Help out with samples and marketing wardrobe
- Be an overall extra hand to the marketing team
Knowledge, skills and requirements
- You are a student studying marketing or similar
- You have a genuine passion for Filippa K and share our values
- You have a passion for marketing and social media and the ability to trend forecast of what is happening in the social media world
- A good understanding and interest for influencer marketing
- Good organizational skills
- English both written and spoken
We are looking for interns for Autumn 2019.
Please apply in English with the following:
- Cover Letter
- Period for the intended internship
Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website and the internship has to be a part of a University programme.
Your application will be saved in our database and we will contact you if we have any openings that suit your profile.