Are you passionate about using your programming skills and challenging yourself by learning new technologies? Then this is the perfect position for you! As an intern software developer in R&D, you will help develop software for 3Shape’s top of the range Lab scanners. You will be part of an innovative and agile team that have a daily routine in a comfortable environment. As people we are social, open-minded and have an exceptionally good team spirit. Among the team’s responsibilities are software for 3D scanners and image data processing.
A third of all 3Shape staff work in R&D. Innovation is a central part of ‘our DNA’ which fosters a culture of thinking differently. Emphasizing empowerment and taking ownership are key aspects of our culture. We are no longer a start-up, but we take pride in continuing to think like one – together we embrace new ways to exchange ideas and develop unprecedented innovations. All of this helps us to stay engaged with a broad canvas of technologies and applications. We simply think and work in an agile way.
During your 20 week internship and with the support of other experienced developers, you will work with various tasks from low-level software to high-level windows applications. You will be part of an innovative, efficient and agile scrum team. We value your software development skills and your contribution toward an effective and evolving development process in an inclusive, collaborative and fun work environment. You will be part of a team of highly talented colleagues that are able to share their knowledge and help you grow your skills.
For this position, we welcome university students who fit the profile below. Please attach your transcripts to your application.
- Working toward a degree in computer science, electronics engineering, math or similar
- Some experience in software programming
- Excellent interpersonal skills and fluent in English
- Interest or experience with scrum or other agile frameworks
- Proven ability to quickly learn and apply new skills
- Some programming experience with object-oriented languages
- Some knowledge of computational geometry, algorithms or similar mathematics
- Interest in developing software to control hardware
Things you may learn and use:
- Windows application development
- Mathematics and 3D computational geometry
- Embedded Linux frameworks and applications
- C# (WPF/MVVM) or C++ programming
- The opportunity to be part of a massive success story
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- The chance to work with many new and interesting technologies
- An effective agile development process
- A huge possibility to influence your job and specialize according to your interests
- An exceptional location in central Copenhagen, near the Kongens Nytorv metro station