Inside Account Manager – OEM & IoT Solutions
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
We are looking for a driven, motivated and skilled sales professional to join our multinational and winning Inside Sales Account team to grow and develop OEM business opportunities for Dell Technologies in Sweden – A market with immense potential for expansion and continuous success.
The OEM & IoT division at Dell Technologies is specialized in selling to larger organizations and supporting their digital business transformation journeys. We help our customers to modernize their own products and intellectual property with tier-1 technology and then support global scalability of these solutions to fit their market needs. Our work means exciting customer conversations, complex solution selling and business critical delivery where technology and a good understanding of business needs are closely aligned.
The OEM team has a track record for employing and developing the very best sales professionals in the industry and we invest in our employee’s future development to ensure our team consistently reach higher achievements and are challenged to grow.
You will be part of a Swedish account team and working closely aligned with specialists and sales professionals both locally and in other parts of EMEA.
As part of the OEM Inside Sales Team you will be selling directly to customers – but also through strong collaborations with other account teams in the Dell Technology landscape. You are responsible for selling, building efficient sales support to your customers internally/externally over time, while generating great customer experiences every day.
- Achieve targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling our OEM technology solutions. Perform various outbound sales activities and offer support to new and existing larger customer accounts.
- Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay OEM product and services and provide technical specifications, quotations and tenders to customers.
- Support Account Executive and rest of account team in building and executing on both operational and strategic initiatives to successfully hit goals.
- Ensure every customer interaction and journey with Dell OEM is exceptional on a day-to-day basis. You are often the first line of contact and is a key player in delivering a positive customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrable experience in hunting net new customers and/or key account business development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where a “can do”-attitude is the norm.
- Strong phone and communication skills
- Good understanding/genuine passion for computer, datacenter, cloud infrastructure.
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
- Result driven and customer focused
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.