At hummel it is our passion to design, deliver and market sport and sport fashion products.
We are a brand with a unique history and culture – which we love and take pride in.
WE ARE GLOBAL Our biggest market is Central- and Northern Europe. We are represented in more than 35 countries worldwide. You will be responsible for our Sales Team in Sweden.
WE STAND TOGETHER We believe in teams and individuals with true character. Together we strive to push hummel forward in sport, sport lifestyle and children’s wear. Our goals are high – and we reach them! Our organisation is known for its strong team spirit, our way of thinking and our large social engagement as well as the wide scope of our CSR activities.
WE BELIEVE IN WHAT WE DO We believe in changing the world through sport. Our values SPORT, CHARACTER, KARMA, DANISHNESS & HERITAGE are what drives us in everything we do. We are forging our business through an agile relation to the market, a close bond to our chains and customers – and our way of storytelling and meaningful design.
As part of an ambitious growth plan we are looking to strengthen our team on the Swedish market.
Founded in 1923, hummel is one of the most traditional sports brands in the world. Today we combine authenticity, innovation and heritage in our products and designs. We have always been known to do things a little different and give them character and that certain something.
Areas of responsibility
- Manage hummel Sweden and the 6 employees in Gothenburg incl. Sales, Customer Service and Marketing
- Grow the hummel brand in Sweden across categories
- Identify new business opportunities and new Key Accounts
- Pay a vital role in developing and executing the strategy for hummel in Sweden
- Weekly reports to the Chief Commercial Officer at the HQ in Denmark
- Take brand ownership and provide sales performance
- You have sound market knowledge and min. 5 years of sales experience, ideally in a comparable position and have good knowledge of the sports industry
- If you have a background in sports and are familiar with Team Sport it is an advantage
- Proven track record of developing sales, customers, key accounts and people
- You live in the Gothenburg area with ability to travel
- Good analytical skills
- Open mindset and a pioneering spirit
We believe in people
With us you will find a dynamic and international working environment with flat hierarchies, exciting challenges and great personal responsibility. At hummel we believe in the strategy of Company Karma and live these values together as a team.
Would you like to build up and positively influence the development of hummel on the Swedish market?
In this recruitment, we cooperate with Modeverket. Please apply with detailed CV and covering letter in English. If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact recruiter Charlotta Persson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will handle all applications on a continuous basis, we advise candidates who have matching competence and background for the position to apply as soon as possible.
Change the world through sports