Do you want to be part of a highly successful and recognised team in our Stockholm office? Expectations are high: we are looking for a sales professional with an impressive B2B sales track record, consultative selling style, and good knowledge and network (ideally with HR stakeholders) in the Swedish market. We can offer, in exchange, the opportunity to make an impact, amazing training opportunities and the chance to quickly build an impressive career in a truly global company.
EF Corporate Solutions are on the hunt for an indisputable sales superstar who thrives in identifying new business opportunities. This Account Manager will hit the ground running and proactively take charge of opportunities in the Swedish market from day one.
- Are a top-notch sales professional, able to manage independently complex end-to-end B2B sales processes (including conducting a thorough needs analysis and delivering a compelling value proposition to CXO level stakeholders)
- Are passionate about selling high quality solutions with high business impact
- Have always exceeded your sales goals
- Dream big and are highly ambitious
- Take calculated risks: nothing is impossible for you and you are always up for a challenge
- Have high levels of creativity and ideas and willingness to push them forward
- You make no excuses for yourself and own both your successes and failures
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments which demand high activity levels
- Are not afraid to pick up the phone – no matter how senior you are!
If you feel we are talking about you – then read further: here is the next career step for you!
- Map and identify new business opportunities in Sweden, targeting mainly Fortune 1000 companies
- This is a 100% sales hunter position! You will not be assigned a customer portfolio but you will have a well-designed database of high potential prospect companies (around 40)
- Design and implement a strategy to approach your target list – high creativity and analytical ability will have to be put into place!
- Work towards clear deliverables in terms of activity level and new business closed
- Sell the whole range of EF Solutions, tailoring the proposal to the customers’ needs
- ‘Conducting your orchestra’; you will be proactive in collaborating with internal stakeholders in order to help you drive the sales process forward through long time frames and through high levels of complexity
- Become quickly recognised by your customers as a trusted advisor and a consultant that can help them reach their business goals through strategic investments in English language learning programs
- Be recognised and celebrated by our global organisation for delivering your commitments and exceed expectations in terms of sales
- Keep developing yourself as an excellent sales professional, thanks to the Learning and Development initiatives EF Corporate Solutions offers (New Joiners Sales Bootcamp, etc..)
- Proven track record in B2B sales (at least 4 years), consultative selling style, good knowledge and network (ideally with HR stakeholders)
- Experience selling and working in the Swedish market with local customers (examples and figures are required in your application)
- Entrepreneurial mind-set: start-up or association founder would be preferred
- International experience: has studied or worked outside of Sweden preferred
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree or equivalent
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2,500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world.www.ef.com/corporate