As Brand Manager Scandic you will commercially drive Scandic’s brand strategy work and be responsible for developing and maintaining Scandic brand platform; that is Scandic brand equity, brand identity, brand architecture, key positioning, key target group and brand promises. You will develop, implement and maintain guidelines for all guest facing touch points.
You will manage the relation to brand and design agencies, manage and implement usage of the brand tracker and provide brand expertise to country organizations. You are responsible for naming of hotels and the initial set up of legal brand protection for Scandic.
You will be part of the Brand Experience and Innovation team, which cover Brand strategies, Interior design and product/concept innovation and development. You will be collaborating closely with all countries and group functions.
- Be involved in strategic projects across countries, related to brand and business development.
- Define the brand equity and identity of the Scandic brand (including signature hotels by Scandic) and define the brand architecture.
- Build, implement and maintain the Scandic brand manual, including guidelines for execution in communication and operation.
- Guidelines for execution of guest experience in customer interactions.
- Drive training and compliance to the brand guidelines across the organization in marketing, sales and operations.
- Define, develop and maintain relevant brand KPI’s, manage reporting to build organizational understanding and to facilitate brand alignment and brand development.
- Define and facilitate brand audits in close cooperation with the Brand Experience and Innovation team as well with the Country Management Teams.