What we offer:
We are offering an exciting full-time position as an Accounting Manager at our head office in Gothenburg. This is a position for someone who wants the job to be a combination of fun, speed, change and social while working at a fast-growing company. Our organisation is expanding, and this is an opportunity for a hands-on person to grow with us and create a perfect place of work. For the time being – this position will manage a team of three people.
Who you are:
The right candidate for this position is someone with rigorous working experience and knowledge of accounting. You have previous leadership experience within this field, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and appreciate the importance of continuous development and improvement concerning both small and large matters. One of the first projects for you as our new colleague will be to lead the transition to IFRS, which makes the ability to implement and run processes essential.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the finance department including:
- Monthly financial statements/reports. You will be responsible for continuous drawing up and analyze financial figures together with the financial department and controller/s.
- Coordinate with outsourced payroll for the UK, Sweden and Denmark.
- AR/AP for Axel Arigato AB and all subsidiaries.
- VAT reports and taxes.
- Develop, implement and improve routines and procedures for the finance department.
- Make demands on internal and external suppliers of services and systems.
- A relevant degree within accounting as well as rigorous working experience.
- Experience of a leadership position within finance/accounting.
- Previous experience of retail.
- IFRS and/or K3.
- Experience of working with Navision is a plus, but not a requirement.
Start date: According to agreement.
Salary: According to agreement.
To apply, submit your CV and a brief motivational letter of why you are the perfect fit for this position. We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.
Born in 2014 by Creative Director, Max Svärdh and CEO, Albin Johansson, Axel Arigato is a Sweden based contemporary brand that started from an Instagram page and an idea to break into the footwear market.
With deep roots in music, art, architecture and what is contemporary, Axel Arigato has defined itself by offering more than a product. It has been created to leave an experience at the front of mind, whether it’s via stores, online or through events.
Axel Arigato currently has 4 stores, including London, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Gothenburg with more pending. Expanding from 2 people to now hiring over 60 members of staff in 4 years, Axel Arigato also operates a subsidiary office in London.