Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month. Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola’s platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola’s technology analyses real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola’s partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
Taboola is looking for an eager, results-driven Media Sales Manager to pursue, negotiate and close deals for sponsored content to be placed on the Taboola widget and spread throughout our growing Publishers Network.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with the Sales Director to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Extensive experience in sales in the digital space
- Good knowledge of the Nordic digital advertising space.
- Experience selling to top 100 Nordics Brands and/or big 6 agencies
- Native Swedish speaker
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space
- A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation
- Entrepreneurial with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a fast-paced company with like-minded creative and international individuals, why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, L’Express and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at http://www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.