Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry.
Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia’s teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
We are seeking you as Manager, Implementation North Europe to manage a team of implementation managers in charge of deploying Egencia services with clients.
An implementation consists in deploying Egencia services (online booking website and traditional travel agency services) for new and expanding clients from signature of client to timely launch in a dynamic global environment.
What you’ll do:
- Managing 4 implementation managers across the Nordic region
- Lead strategic client projects directly by yourself
- Manage project portfolio from signature to launch in a multi-country environment
- Manage team resource planning and allocate projects to ensure best use of available resources
- Participate in sales activities related to implementation with the sales team
- Collaborate with internal teams in order to reach project plan deadlines
- Drive the continuous effort required to improve processes & platform on a global level through innovative thinking and proper roll-out
- Follow-up on implementation KPI metrics (project pipeline, time to implement, volumes of accounts, quality of delivery, client satisfaction)
- Support team growth: career, skills, personal development
Who you are
- You have a proven track record of successfully managing and delivering complex projects/programs in global environment
- You quickly adapt to multi-country/multi-cultural environments
- You have an organized and structured way of working, with good capabilities to analyze and deliver recommendations
- You are able to develop excellent relationships and communicate effectively up to executive level profiles
- You have a hands-on approach and ability to take initiative to identify current problems and recommend possible solutions.
- You have a passion to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- You bring experience as a team lead: You enjoy managing autonomous people, you passionately work with your direct reports to enable top performance through coaching and developing.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, local Nordic language skills are mandatory
- You bring high personal drive to make a difference with the ability to produce outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) we expect you to have as a given
- Your experience in online/ecommerce projects or travel industry is desired but not essential
- You have a bachelor’s degree, master is a plus
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world’s travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people’s lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you’re applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.