Are you looking for a chance to drive our organisation forward with your expertise?
In this strategic interface and expert function, you will develop, own and ensure the implementation of the long-term strategy of our LDPE business. As part of our “Business Optimisation & Supply Chain” organisation, you will be the group-interface to our Product Management, Production, Olefins and Marketing as well as the R&D in our Stenungsund Innovation Center.
In your responsibility you will…
- define the long-term strategy including managing the CAPEX and “Profit Improvement Projects” to sustainably lift the profitability of plants
- identify the need for new assets or plant closures
- prepare and present business cases for all CAPEX projects (commercial and operational)
- influence and challenge the innovation- and productportfolio (with veto for additions) as well as marketing plans
- lead the definition of long term sourcing strategies and their implementation
- drive technology related programs required to implement the strategy
- ensure that benchmarking studies are translated into identification of improvement needs and specific targets for Operations and across the broader Polyolefins organisation
We are looking for someone who wants to …
thrive in a strategic expert role and have a broad helicopter view on the LDPE Business portfolio (PE for wire & cable and film applications) – from not only a technical point but also a financial / commercial one. You will quickly develop a good understanding of our value chain, markets, products and plant technologies and learn the possibilities to show tactical and long-term influence. With your strong communication- and influencing skills, you will collaborate successfully with different stakeholders all over Borealis.
To be successful in this role, you will need a higher technical degree in chemical-, polymer- or mechanical engineering (or similar) as well as several years of relevant working experience, combined with financial and commercial literacy. Your English skills need to be on business level; knowledge of the Swedish language is a bonus.
Are you interested in this opportunity? We look forward to your online application.
Please include your CV and cover letter. We reserve the right to close this vacancy for further applications when we have received sufficient applications, which meet the advertised requirements.
Borealis believes businesses can only grow sustainably in a healthy environment and stable society. Borealis’ commitment to sustainability and to creating value for society is firmly anchored in its vision of Value Creation Through Innovation. The company’s products and solutions have a positive impact on society, by addressing challenges such as climate change, access to energy, water, food and healthcare.
If you want to Keep Discovering, visit www.borealisgroup.com and follow us on Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/borealis /