At Tele2 IoT connectivity is at the heart of everything we do – but it’s not everything we do. What we do is orchestrate a smarter world – and we do that by efficiently delivering connectivity and IoT enabling services, while creating our carefully selected partner ecosystem, the essential ingredient in making IoT happen.
Tele2 IoT strive to be the champions of customer value in everything we do. We are challengers and fast-movers, always looking to provide solutions that fits the specific needs. Together, we develop a smarter world through real-time information, enabling actionable insights for businesses to excel and societies to thrive.
We are now looking for a Sales Manager.
In this role you will act as the Tele2 IoT sales ambassador by developing the market proposition in the IoT market. You will create new business opportunities and create sustainable relationships with new customers. IoT Sales has extensive experience in IoT sales advising clients in the European IoT marketplace.
- Grow, develop and maintain a target customer base.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts, identifying M2M/IoT pipeline opportunities and drive the customer sales engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer requirements and shaping propositions around these requirements.
- Provide expert knowledge of key market drivers and regulatory issues.
- Develop a number of key customer references, explaining to potential customers what the IoT business can do for them.
- Drive and participate in marketing activities.
We are looking for a responsible person with a high drive and ambition and most important – you enjoy doing business. You thrive in a high-speed environment and are great at building good relationships and great business opportunities.
We believe you have;
- Experience working as a Sales Executive with a good track record.
- A high interest and curiosity in IoT.
- A structured and methodical way of working to ensure delivery.
- A high social ability and fearless when it comes to create new contacts and relationships.
- The ability to travel as needed to support all business development and client needs.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Swedish. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen. At Tele2 IoT we aim to build an inclusive company in a diverse world and for this position we are happy to see female applicants!
The position is preferably located in our headquarters in Kista, Stockholm but it could be possible to be located in Gothenburg.
If you want to know more about Tele2 IoT please visit us at http://www.tele2iot.com