Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel brand, offering a business travel solution platform that is selling-, booking- and management-platform all in one.
Egencians are pioneers in the industry – we are always solutions oriented and we value human contact.
Egencia’s teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
Do you feel passionate about customer service? Do you love to look after customer’s needs and help them to be successful while using our product?
In this role you take care of the regional business for some of Egencia’s global accounts. This role will suit a person with good first insights into account management of an online travel agency.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver personal support to your customer portfolio to build and strengthen the business relationship
- Increase customer profitability through targeted and individual measures
- Proactively recognize customer needs and potential and support with improvement actions
- Make recommendation to increase business opportunities and manage upsell negotiations
- Prepare presentations and reports, including explanations and recommendations for savings
- Sell additional products and services through explaining added value for the customer
- Create offers or process proposals for existing customers
- Initiate measures to avoid customer losses
- Collaborate with Global Program Managers throughout the world.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Operations, Implementation, Consulting and Back-Office to ensure and increase customer satisfaction
- Participate in local and global account management projects and additional tasks as needed
Who you are:
- You have a background in corporate travel and you are committed to customer centricity and you have real sense of relationship
- You have experience in the use of CRM tools and you possess good organizational skills
- You enjoy working independently and to develop a customer portfolio
- You work with attention to detail and towards high quality standards
- You bring very good analytical /Excel and presentation/PP skills
- You are professional and friendly, and you have an engaging and friendly communication style on the phone and in person
- You are dynamic and comfortable with working in a fast-moving environment
- You are great teammate with commercial spirit
- You speak and write Swedish up to native level and are fully fluent in English
- Having a proven track record of successfully running a portfolio of clients is a plus but not a requirement
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world’s travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people’s lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you’re applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.