The Product Quality Manager is the customerâ€™s ambassador to advocate product robustness and good serviceability as well as the driving force to clarify and resolve customer quality issues and be visual in our sales organisation and among our key service partners.
The position is a key role in product quality in the liaison and constant feed-back between customers, sales companies, R&D and production. The role will be the go to person regarding product quality on Nilfisk consumer products and reports to the VP of Portfolio Management.
The main tasks and responsibilities are the following:
- Globally lead and coordinate cross functional quality improvement activities
- Gate keeper of the internal claim database and have the lead on 8D process for solving quality
- Analyze claimed products in cooperation with R&D
- Visit the markets to collect and clarify quality input and secure feedback
- Facilitate solutions to market-related quality issues
- Lead rework operations on products and spares
- Technically support legal department in insurance cases
- Lead involvement of external experts
- Be the internal customer service and product robustness voice
- Develop serviceability specification, including service goals and input spare part strategy and selection in new developments
- Push for good serviceability in new developments
- Analyze and evaluate results of customer audits
- Give technical support to external sales and service organization
- Represent consumer products in quality meetings with private label customers
- Develop, implement and maintain service manuals
- Execute train the trainer program on new and existing product portfolio
- Host conference calls with key service providers in order to get gain feedback and push out information
In order to be successful in this role, we image you have the following experience:
- Experience in technical support to sales and service organizations and in judging consumer quality expectations
- At least 5 years of experience within quality engineering of electronics and mechanic systems
- Technical Degree or higher in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Experience in working in a larger global organization
- Fluent speaking and writing in English
As a person, you have project leading abilities and you are able to manage multiple projects at the same time. You are outgoing and good at building and maintaining networks within the organization. You can create an overview fast and efficiently and you are able to present this in a convincing way. Furthermore, you work in a systematic, methodical and structured way and have advanced problem-solving skills.
The position is located at the Nilfisk facilities in Hadsund and includes around 20-30 travel days per year (mainly in Europe). The travel activity will depend on the running activities.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send us your CV as soon as possible via the link below. We will handle incoming applicants on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to apply. If you have any questions, please contact Esben Graff, Vice President Portfolio Management, at email@example.com or by phone +4540552275