We are now starting to see commercial 5G networks going live, IoT is here and there has never been a better time for you to make your mark. Would you like to join our quest for easy in a world that is increasing in complexity?
- As a sourcing professional in our Strategic Sourcing Management organization you will work in areas like:
- Supplier Relationship Management; Ericsson representative towards suppliers owning the interface and communication with suppliers.
- Strategic Sourcing Management; commercial responsible for a subset of the sourced component portfolio.
- Sourcing Business Partnership; securing that long- and short-term product development is in line with sourcing strategies
- Category management; owning and driving sourcing strategies across wide commodities within the company.
- You will be representing Ericsson towards international world leading companies.
- Commercial negotiations, supplier base evaluations, supplier interaction, product development involvement and evaluating technical solutions are examples of vital activities
- Business intelligence, financial and category analysis is important tools in the daily operations to understand the future market trends.
- Traveling is required, domestic and abroad.
General requirements for all profiles:
- University degree in Engineering with business mindset, or equivalent in Economics with technical knowledge or interest.
- The successful candidate will have genuine interest in technical sourcing proven by relevant experience, preferably working in a strategic role in a big company.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are vital along with an ability to build networks.
- You like to create results together with others and by yourself.
- You possess analytical skills, a strategic mindset and a willingness to take responsibility.
- The job involves international contacts so you must be fluent in English.
How to apply?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Supply&Log
Req ID: 274309