Company: Milestone Systems, Inc.
Are you passionate about digital platforms and driving agile projects from ideation to implementation?
Do you have excellent people skills and the ability to ensure progress across functions? – Keep on reading!
Milestone Systems are looking for a Digital Project Manager who have a fiercely strategic mindset and an innate ability to convert market opportunities into tangible implementations. When it comes to your project deliverables, you are something of a perfectionist; dedicated to delivering excellence on time.
The role offers the opportunity to manage digital projects, build its comprehensive work plan, managing both the long term and day-to-day progress, involving the right stakeholders and deliver high quality projects.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Project Management: Manage overall project process, scoping, defining deliverables and specifications for IT development, coordinate development of concepts, establish project teams and motivate them, manage project plans & budgets, risk management, facilitation of meetings & workshops, day-to-day decision-making, build presentations and present at tollgates.
- Stakeholder Management: Identify, recognize and include stakeholders that is impacted by the project, determine their influence and engagement level.
- Change Management: Facilitate the identification of organizational impact and change triggered by the project, identify types of change and understand the human side of change and bring all successfully through the change.
- Product Ownership: Responsible for a problem/opportunity, validate that the solution solves the problem, owns project strategy including commercial responsibility and hand-over to operation.
- Working closely with User Experience Experts, User Insight Specialists, Designers, Content Editors and Developers.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are passionate as a person, as you will take part in our enthusiastic and passionate team. You are flexible and positive in responding to fast-moving environments and have a demonstrated ability to be great problem solver with a “can-do” attitude.
The ideal candidate also comes with a proven track record of digital project management and of driving things forward and achieving great results. We expect you to have experience in leading, motivating and managing various project team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of project and stakeholder management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital sales platforms and a visionary approach to their implementation
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross – functional environment
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities
- Excellent English skills both written and oral
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- A chance to work with people from all over the world that inspire each other to do better and have fun during the process
- Personal development – we provide educational resources and coaching to accelerate your career
- Perks and benefits – we take good care of the people we hire and the teams we build. This includes flexible working hours, pension package, private health insurance, five extra vacation days, all-inclusive meal program, company bike, private on-premise gym, in-house massage therapist…
- Social activities – our personnel club regularly hosts events like cooking classes, tasting events, outdoor activities, cultural events, Friday bar and annual Christmas and summer parties
THE FUTURE IS UP TO YOU – APPLY NOW!
If you want to take on this exciting challenge and be a part of a fast-growing technology company, submit your CV in English. Apply now and become part of the interviews that we conduct on an ongoing basis.
For more information, please contact Maria Kirkegaard, Manager, Digital Projects & UX on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 20 85 94 32.
Want to know more about our company and the people who works there?
Check out our website http://www.milestonesys.com
or follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/milestonesystems/