As a leading company, it innovates and anticipates, together with its clients and partners, solutions that offer design and value, and inspire the life of many people. This goal is made possible by pioneering leading brands in their respective segments such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino® – all technologically advanced surfaces for creating spaces and unique designs for the home and public areas.
Cosentino, a company that is always growing
The Group has based its development on international expansion, an innovative research and development program, respect for the environment and sustainability, its ongoing corporate commitment to society and the local communities where it operates, training, equality, and job security.
Cosentino Group currently distributes its products and brands to more than 80 countries, directly controlling and managing its facilities in over 20 countries from its headquarters in Almería, (Spain), and owns more than 20 of these facilities.
Why it is awesome to work here?
Would you like to be part of a world’s leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative solutions? Are you passionate about distribution of products that inspire the life of many people?
At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Account Manager, who will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment, in full expansion, sorrounded by numerous challenging projects that you can be part of.
You will join a company:
- With an international mindset and presence in 80+ countries.
- With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®.
- In which you will be able to demonstrate your great sales set skills and grow your career in a challenging project.
What do we expect from you?
Generate demand, through appropriate care and service to the different sales channels for the company: knowledge of the kitchen, and stone industry is desirable. A willingness to work with architects, house builders and interior designers to generate leads.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Plan the number of visits to clients and the appropriate frequency of visits based on client importance.
- Work to find new points of sale.
- Identify and take the opportunities to maximize the visibility of Cosentino products to generate sales.
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients based on mutual trust and respect.
- Train in the characteristics and the attributes of the product, provide information, deliver marketing tools relevant to the clients segmentation.
- Optimize sales and marketing by promoting visits to Cosentino Centers.
- Attend and provide post -sale service.
- Monitor and maintaining data in CRM.
Completed High School plus Professional Training degree.
Further education would be an advantage.
What knowledge do you need?
Valid Current Driver License and clean driving record.
Microsoft Office – intermediate.
Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
What do you need to be successful in the role?
- Minimum 3 years sales experience, 1 year promoter/merchandising.
- Minimum 1 year working with a CRM.
This position will be located:
- Ability to multi task and work in extremely fast paced environment.
- Ability to travel 80% on the road, some over night trips may be required.
- Ability to teach product knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and build value-based relationships with customers.
- Demonstrates time management skills (i.e., prioritization, timely follow-up with customer).
- Physical Activity: Lifting up to 40 lbs.